Monday, September 28, 2009

I Love Babies!

I got to spend yesterday afternoon holding a sleeping baby. Doesn't get much better than that! Joe and I left the kids at home (with a babysitter of course) and drove to Madison to meet Natalia Pearl Hackel. "Talia" was born on August 25th. Our friends, Jenn and Scott, are the proud new parents. Jenn and Scott are also responsible for the meeting of Joe and I. Here's the short version of how we are all connected:

1. Jenn and Scott went to high school together and continued to date while in college at Madison.
2. Jenn and I lived in the same dorm Freshman and Sophomore year and became fast friends.
3. Scott joined the crew team.
4. Joe joined the crew team.
5. I joined the crew team (although that doesn't really come into play)
6. Joe and Scott became friends.
7. Therefore, Joe and Jenn became friends.
8. I meet Joe through Jenn and Scott.
9. The rest is history!

Aren't you glad you know that now?












2 comments:

April said...

Didn't know that! And I also didn't know that you were on the Crew team!

Kelly said...

She is so tiny!