Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nate's First Haircut

I no longer have a baby...I have a little boy! Besides cutting the front of his hair so it wouldn't get into his eyes, today was Nathan's first haircut! I took him to "Snip Itz," a hair salon for kids. Nate did fabulously! He sat perfectly still and didn't cry. I think he was a bit confused as to what was going on. After he was done, they took a picture and printed it out for me, along with a certificate and a little bag with some of his hair. I can't believe how old he looks now! Here is a picture of my handsome little devil after his haircut today, and a picture from two days ago! Enjoy the video of one of Nate's firsts!



4 comments:

April said...

What Big Boy!! He sat better than many 5 year olds that I used to cute!! Good for him!! LOL at this rate - Jackson will be in 1st grade before he needs one!

Audreee said...

He looks like such a little man with his new do!
He was REALLY good for the cut.

Sunny said...

How cute! lol He was great at the cut, just going with the flow. He definitely looks older now, but still adorable!

Iluska Ikeda said...

Wow, he looks so different with a haircut! What a handsome little man you have.