Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella



Happy Birthday my sweet Ella Charlotte. I can't believe it's been 3 years already. She is my joy, my blonde beauty, my baby. She makes me smile every day. I can't even put into words how much I love her and how lucky I am to have her as my daughter. This is what I wrote on Monday, September 25th, 2006:

Ella was born on Sept. 22nd at 10:57am. I went into labor on Wednesday the 20th, went to the hospital, got sent home, spent Thursday laboring at home, which was nice, went back Thursday night, got an epidural (wonderful stuff), labored (without pain) all through Thursday night, gave birth to Ella on Friday morning! That is the short and sweet version of Ella's birth! :)






Enjoy the video slideshow I created, documenting Ella's life thus far.















3 comments:

April said...

SO Sweet!! Loved the video, (of course!) Happy Birthday Ella Bean!!

Sunny said...

Awwww... happy birthday Ella!! Loved the video, she is a beautiful little girl. And so happy! Well done, mama. You're doing an excellent job.

Jenn said...

I'm not a big blog commenter... but that was such a sweet video. Love the song choice too... made me tear!