Sunday, September 6, 2009

Book Review

I finished reading "Truth and Consequences," by Alison Lurie, the other night. I enjoyed it, for the most part. The author made me dislike some of the characters, which was probably her intention, and it made me think about the situations presented. What would I do in a situation like that? How would I treat someone dealing with what one of the main characters was dealing with? It was a quick read, nothing too confusing or hard to follow. It wasn't spectacular, by any means, but I didn't feel like it was a waste of my time either. That's always a good thing! I find that my problem is that I start falling asleep, so when I pick the book back up the next night, I don't remember what has happened or what I read last. Oh well, at least I am able to read at night again!









No comments: