Friday, September 4, 2009

Weird

I'm not one to usually share my dreams, which probably stems from my mother's hate of listening to other people's dreams, but I couldn't resist this one. I'll keep it short. Basically, I was having an affair with Biz Markie. I know, weird. Joe hunny, you have nothing to worry about.

Since the weather has been so beautiful, I wanted to take advantage of it, and spend as much time outside. I decided to take the kids to the zoo today. Since school started, I figured it wouldn't be very crowded. We pulled into the parking lot about an hour after the zoo had opened and it was PACKED! As I looked around, I began to notice several buses...not school buses, but transportation vans from local retirement communities. It was senior citizen day! Once we were actually inside the zoo, it didn't seem that crowded. We did have trouble finding a table in the shade to eat our packed lunches though...

No comments: