Friday, October 2, 2009

Question of the day and a new blog award...

After a fun-filled morning at an indoor playroom, playing with our new friends from Newcomers group, we had lunch at Culver's. Back in the van, about to pull out of our space, Ella asks,

"Mommy, why is that doggy driving?"




I just happened to have my camera in my purse and couldn't resist!




My friend April gave me a blog award!



Rules:


1. You Can Only Use One Word!


2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!


3. Alert them that you have given them this award!


4. Have Fun!



1. Where is your cell phone? Purse


2. Your hair? Red


3. Your mother? Caring


4. Your father? Loving


5. Your favorite food? Ice Cream


6. Your dream last night? Blank


7. Your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi


8. Your dream/goal? Travel


9. What room are you in? Office


10. Your hobby? Photography


11. Your fear? Bees


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here


13. Where were you last night? Dance


14. Something that you aren’t? Pregnant


15. Muffins? Lemon


16. Wish list item? Stove


17. Where did you grow up? Northville, MI


18. Last thing you did? Naps (not me)


19. What are you wearing? Jeans


20. Your TV? Off


21. Your pets? Furry


22. Friends? Wonderful


23. Your life? Full


24. Your mood? Calm (for the moment)


25. Missing someone? Yes!


26. Vehicle? Mini-van


27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes


28. Your favorite store? Kohl's


29. Your favorite color? Blue


30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier


31. Last time you cried? Oprah


32. Your best friend? Many!


33. One place that I go to over and over? Dollar Store


34. One person who emails me regularly? Kari


35. Favorite place to eat? Noodles


Now I get to pass this award onto 6 of my favorite bloggers: (And they will love me for it!)


Christine


Katie


Audrey


Jenn


Okay...I only have 4. I would give this award to April, but she just gave it to me. I need more blog friends.


Tomorrow is our big walk for Alzheimer's. Thank you so much to all who donated. I appreciate it so much. I didn't raise as much as I set out to, but I raised more than last year. The weather is supposed to be cold and rainy...but hey, at least this year I won't be waddling along. I was 9 months pregnant this time last year!

This picture was taken the night before I was induced with Nathan, October 11th, 2008. Stay tuned for some blog reposts from a year ago. It's always fun to look back, isn't it?




4 comments:

Sunny said...

Thanks for the award, girlie! Fun list. :)

And I'm totally jealous that you looked that normal at 9 months pregnant. Why am I always the pregnant woman who is the size of a condominium complex? Well, at least I can be grateful that I get to be a pregnant woman at all. :)

April said...

LOL Love the "something you arent" so fitting with your photo below! Didn't know you were afraid of bees! are you allergic, or just afraid of the stinking?

I can totally see Ella asking that question!!

Kate said...

Thanks for thinking of me! :) Good luck with the walk today. Hope it is not cold and rainy there (like it is here!). I'll have to get to work on the list - seems difficult with only being able to use one word!

Audreee said...

Thanks for the award. How fun!

That picture of the dog is hilarious.