Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Nathan Gerald Dietrich is turning 1 today, and I can't believe it. I know it sounds completely cliche, but this year has gone by so fast. It might be because I was in a exhaustion-induced haze for the first 6 months...but I'd rather focus on the positives now! Nate is such a joy. His laugh makes me laugh, his smile makes me smile. The way he lays his head on my shoulder when I sing him the same 4 songs on the nights I put him to bed makes me feel incredible. He is such a wonderful child and I am so lucky to have him as my son.



Click here if you'd like to read Nathan's birth story. Come on...you know you want to. Stay tuned for my next post about Nate's 1st birthday party with lots of pictures to go along with it.



2 comments:

Sunny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet little cutie pie baby boy. I can't believe he's one already. Wow!

Audreee said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!
I hope the party goes well.