Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Days

Today is a beautiful day. Except for Nate's snotty nose. But otherwise, today is a beautiful day. We spent some time at the park and it was warm enough to take off my jacket. Oh yeah, that's right...I live in Wisconsin. Ella and Nathan had some fun playing in the leaves, and I had to snap some pictures of them wearing their adorable hats from Auntie April. See that flower button on the left-hand side? Scroll down a little bit...now do you see it? If you click on it, it will take you to April's store, where you can order your OWN hats.







3 comments:

April said...

Yeah! SO cute to see them in their hats! - I wish Jax would stop crying in his crib and go to sleep already! HE's more difficult to fall sleep now than he ever used to be. Today, he was just overtired :(

Sunny said...

Super cute!!! I love fall. Unfortunately, fall is Seattle isn't as nice as fall in the Midwest. And I am *still* bitter that there aren't cider mills around here. I doubt I'll ever get over that.

I know you love your camera (I assume you still do, right?) and I keep meaning to ask you what you have. DH and I are hoping to get one for ourselves for Christmas -- ask for Best Buy gift cards from our parents. Is it an SLR? It's so overwhelming to pick one, and it has to be easy enough for morons to use.

Audreee said...

Gorgeous pictures!
My sister lives in Wisconsin. I forget how quickly it gets cold up there.
I always visit in the summer :-)