Saturday, October 11, 2008

No Baby Yet...(but a new addition to the family!)

We are now the proud owners of a Honda Odessy mini-van. That's right...a mini-van. And guess what? We LOVE it! We put the car-seats in (yes, plural now) and I didn't even have to bend over. There is so much storage space and it's very comfortable. It's more of a bronze color, even though it looks silver. Joe still thinks it's silver.

We will be leaving the house tomorrow morning at 8:00 for the hospital. We will be calling our friends Paul and April with any updates and April will post on the blog. It seems very surreal that our baby is going to be here tomorrow. I think we're ready. I hope we're ready!

Well, I'm going to go watch the instructional DVD on my new baby sling and see if I can figure it out. Here's one last picture of me...39 weeks! I'll try posting as often as I can, but most pictures will probably be on Snapfish for a while. Thanks for reading my blog. I hope it helped out-of-town friends and family feel closer.


















No comments: