Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're Home!



We are home and trying to get settled. It was a roller-coaster ride that I will describe in more detail tomorrow. I came down with a cold and that's really the only thing that's bugging me right now. We have to watch Ella like a hawk, as she doesn't really understand "gentle." It's going to be a challenge. Nathan is perfect and we are so thrilled to finally have him at home. I have posted pictures on Snapfish, so look for the link in your e-mail. I will make updates on the blog as well, but most pictures will be on Snapfish from now on. Nathan has his first pediatrician appointment tomorrow. I will post more tomorrow. For now, I'm going to play with Ella and try to keep my eyes open. I will also answer phone calls in the next day or so. It's just been crazy!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

He's gorgeous!!!! I am looking forward to hearing the story when you get a chance. I'm afraid to call, but know I'm thinking of you, k? :)

April said...

I am so glad you got pictures out :) I too, am afraid to call, but am totally anxious to hear how everything went! I will give you a few days before I start laying all my poor questions on you, to help prepare myself :).

Nathan looks wonderful, and you look awesome! My Goodness! We've been thinking a lot about you guys. Send Ella a kiss from her Uncle Paul and Aunt April.