Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're Surviving

Today is my second day being home alone with both kids. Let me tell you, it's a really hard job! Both Ella and Nathan are sleeping right now, and I probably should be too, but instead I'm trying to get some things done. I was so proud of myself today because we actually got outside and walked to the park. Ella didn't run away or anything, and I wasn't seen sprinting down the street with a stroller. Thank God!

We've been home a little over a week now, and most moments are really great, while other moments are chaos. I'm still dealing with crazy hormones, making me super emotional. I have very little patience at times with Ella, and then I feel so guilty afterwards. I think about how I'll probably never be pregnant again, and that makes me sad. Weird, I know. Then again, I know that we only want two kids. Confusing! Nathan wakes up every 2 hours at night, on the dot it seems, so needless to say, I'm tired. He makes the cutest faces and sometimes really looks like Ella when was she was a baby. Speaking of Nathan, he just started to cry, so I'd better go. I'll update soon.

No comments: