Sunday, October 12, 2008

Won't be long NOW!

Allison's friend April here, doing what I can to keep everyone informed!
I have been unable to sign in to the blog for the past few hours, so I apologize that this is the first post. Here's my update:

8am - Joe and Allison arrive at the Woman's Pavillion at Aurora Hospital in West Allis

10am (or so) - Allison was started on Pitocin to induce her labor

12pm - (When I received Joe's phone call), he told me that Allison's contractions were about 3 minutes apart, but not too painful yet. She has not begun the epidural at this point. THey are doing what they can to make the time go by. Both the Murphy's and Dietrich's are at Joe & Al's with Ella. Mrs. Murphy & Mrs. Dietrich are eagerly waiting their call to join the excitement when Allison begins delivery.

That's the news as of noon today. I will be posting again when I hear from Joe. Won't be long now!!

No comments: