Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Award

My friend Christine gave me this award. In order to accept this award, you must list seven things you love and then give the award to seven other bloggers...so here it goes!

I love: (in no particular order)

1. The new Powerade Zero. A sports drink that tastes great with zero calories. Awesome!

2. Ice cream. Enough said.

3. My husband. He's a great dad, he is very helpful and understanding, and he makes me laugh.

4. My kids. They keep me on my toes and try my patience, but they are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just want to kiss them and squeeze them all day long!

5. My parents. They would do anything for me and they are really great grandparents!

6. Pandora.com. Really great Internet radio. Check it out!

7. Massages. Like ice cream, enough said.

I don't have seven bloggers to give this award to, but I have a few. The first person I will give this award to is:

April of Our Hidden Treasure. Her son is my Godson. She was my pregnancy buddy and now she's my "mommy of an almost 8 month old boy" buddy. Our sons were born 10 days apart. Our husbands are best friend from childhood, and they were born only 12 days apart. Pretty cool, huh?

My cousin Ben of Ben and Paul Go On a Walk. He recently graduated with his Master's degree from Northern Michigan University. He's a free spirit, hiking the PCT, or the Pacific Crest Trail. Click here to see a map. It goes from Mexico to Washington.

Jenn of A Day in the Life. Jenn is a friend from high school who recently had her second baby, another boy. She lives in sunny Florida and has her hands full with 2 boys under the age of two.

MckMama at My Charming Kids. I don't know her personally, just through reading her blog, which I came across through April. (See above) MckMama's blog is amazing. Her son, Stellan, is the same age as Nathan, and has had heart trouble from the very beginning. MckMama has inspired me to get back into photography (eventually) and really hug my kiddos a little tighter, thanking God for two healthy children.

Audrey at Red Earth Redhead. I don't know her personally either, but I follow her blog, and she follows mine. We both post on Babycenter.com and both have 2 small children. What more do you need in common?

Is five enough? That's all I got. Well, thank you Christine. That was fun!

1 comment:

Audreee said...

That's so funny, I know you and April from babycenter, but never knew you two were friends in real life.
Thanks for the award.
Oh...and congrats on the new mower:-)