Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Too Much!

I want to write a new blog post, but I just can't right now. I'm too tired. I want to do it soon though because otherwise there will just be too much to remember! Joe is working late tonight, so I had to put both kiddos to bed, which isn't an easy task to do alone. Nathan threw a fit tonight. He's starting to get separation anxiety, which means as soon as I head for the door, the screaming begins. I thought we were getting past that. Luckily, Ella went to bed beautifully. I think we are getting to the point where her nap is going out the window. Some days she takes one, other days she doesn't. I'm not going to fight it anymore. I will start to implement "rest time." Otherwise, I may really lose it. Here are some topics I will blog about in the next few days. Promise.

Surviving our drive to Michigan
Our visit to Michigan
Going to the doctor for my wrist (finally)
Why I am excited for Friday and Saturday (oh I'll just tell you...babysitters!!!)

Check back soon. Or don't. Sometimes this blog thing is hard to keep up with!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

You must be exhausted! Sorry for the separation anxiety, that gets rough. Although I thought it wasn't supposed to affect bedtime, per HSHHB... ??? Could it be something else, like teething? Maybe Motrin would help? How I love Motrin. :D