Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Ella!

4 years ago today, at 10:57am, Ella Charlotte Dietrich was born.  What a joy she is!  I am so excited to see what this new year brings for her.  I'm having trouble finding the right words at the moment.  I think there are just too many!  Ella is smart and creative, funny and kind, daring and curious, energenic and loving.  She has a big heart and tries to protect her brother...or beat him up, depending on her mood.  Happy Birthday my sweet Ella.  I love you so much!






A bit of a lengthy slideshow of Ella's life up until now.  I posted this last year, but I added some pictures from this past year.  Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet. Talia liked it too, she clapped at the end. Time flies!!

April said...

Love all the photos! So incredible to think that much time has gone by. Everytime I see Ella, she is bigger to me and obviously more intelligent too - I love the convo with GiGi - LOL

That's a cute photo of the boys together on the steps. I will steal that one :) I am bummed to have missed the party, but were happy to see you guys on Monday