Saturday, August 29, 2009

This and That

Nathan is a crawling machine! He is so fast, and has quickly learned how to get up the step from the family room. Time to bring out the baby gates again! He puts up his arms when I ask, "How big are you?" He also started to sign "more." And, knock on wood, he's been sleeping through the night the past few nights. He is fascinated with whatever Ella is doing and thinks that she is just hilarious! Ella, on the other hand, thinks her brother is annoying and continues to ask me to "move him" when he gets too close while she's playing. But, they do play nicely together sometimes!


We met our good friend, April, and her son Jackson, in Lomira yesterday. Lomira is pretty much exactly half-way between New Berlin and Greenville, where April and Jax drove from. You may have noticed a new button on the left side-bar, called "April Accents." This is April's new on-line boutique. She is so talented! Plus, my kids were her models, so it's like they're famous. Or something like that. You can check out April's blog for more pictures of our picnic in the park. Here are a few of our attempts at a group picture.

(Notice Ella pulling Nathan by the shirt? Thanks Ella.)
Well, you can't say we didn't try! And here's a shot of Ella modeling one of April's creations! Isn't it cute?

Blogger changed their formatting a little, so I'm still trying to feel my way around the new changes. Like where the heck did the "add a video" option go??? I'm sure an amature. And spell check! Where is that? Hmmm...I'm not sure if I like this.
*Update*
I just changed my settings back to the old editor option. I guess I'm just not ready yet. I never was good with change.


3 comments:

April said...

lol you're funny - my sign never changed on me... I don't know what new format you're referring to. Good thing, else I would probably would have freaked out myself! I love the photos I have of Ella's attempt to pull nate back, that was so funny! I will be making hats for kids that fit more appropriately :)

Anonymous said...

Speaking of spell check, there is a good program Spell Check Anywhere (SpellCheckAnywhere.Net) it adds spell check to all programs.

Audreee said...

I love the close-up of Ella in the purple hat. She's so pretty!

Gotta love the little people barn. Both of my kids pay with it too...sometimes nicely, sometimes not.