Monday, July 27, 2009

My New Obsession (keep scrolling down for another new post)

I posted before about the show, "So You Think You Can Dance" and I'm going to do it again! I was told that my link to a particular dance was a bad link, so I'm going to try again. There are three dances that I have absolutely LOVED so far this season and I want to share them with you! Apparently, I am a huge fan of contemporary dance and lyrical jazz dance. Who knew? So, here they are:

Jason and Jeanine

Kupono and Kayla

Ade and Melissa

Hopefully the links will work this time. Stay tuned for a much longer post re-capping (is that a word?) the past 2 weeks.

And for you praying folks out there, please pray for Stellan. Click on the button on the left side-bar to read his story. Also, please pray for my wonderful, beautiful, and brave friend, Christine.

I've added a link to my Memory Walk website, also on the left side-bar. Joe and I are walking to support Alzheimer's research. If you would like to donate, click on the link. Hopefully, many of Joe's family will be walking and raising money as well, however, Joe and I are the only members of our team currently. Let's get with it family!!!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Did I ever tell you that I love SYTYCD so much that I've actually been to one of their live tour shows? Yeah, it was fun. It was the season Heidi was on. I had a girlcrush on her. Although what I didn't like was that all the dances were short like they were on TV, so it was hard to get into them. It would have been nice if they had done longer ones. But I guess people want to see the dances they fell in love with on TV! I was totally bawling at the cancer dance this season. sniff sniff!

You are so sweet. Yes, I am brave, I wore white capris today to play at the park with Bean! Oh, you meant about the TTC stuff. :) I don't know about brave, but it's not easy, that's for sure.

Audreee said...

Oh, GIRL!! I loved you before, but I love you more now. I am a huge "So You Think You Can Dance" fan. You and I have the same faves!!

Audreee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.