Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can I Have This Dance?

I recently became a fan of, "So You Think You Can Dance?" This is the first season that I have watched the show, and I am completely hooked. Last night was especially good. I wanted to share this performance. The song, "Gravity," is sung by Sara Bareilles, an artist I have also recently become a major fan of! I just can't put into words how much I loved this contemporary performance. The only word I can think of is amazing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Click here to watch video

1 comment:

April said...

Very cool huh?!? Reminds me a bit of the "Mad" Ne Yo expressive dance routine with the Hip Hop guy and the long dark haired ballerina a few weeks back. But with the routin eyou posted - it doesn't get more expressive than that huh?