Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Baby Boy's Stats

I just remembered that I never posted Nathan's 1 year stats. He got his vaccinations this past Monday since he was sick during his actual 1 year check-up. Compared to Ella (not that I EVER compare my children to one another) Nathan is much smaller than she was at this age. Ella has been in the 95th percentile or higher since birth. Here are Nathan's current stats:

Weight: 22 pounds (30th percentile)
Length: 30 1/4 in. (50th percentile)
Head: 48 cm (85th percentile)

He was a champ when it came to getting FOUR shots! Yes, he cried, but only for a very short time. He's been a bit cranky and his sleep is all messed up this week, and his drooling is out of control, so I'm thinking maybe he's teething. We'll see what pops up. He's also starting to say a few words. Here's a short video:


This past weekend, the kids went up to Stevens Point to stay with Joe's parents. Joe and I went to Appleton to visit Paul, April, and our Godson Jackson. Joe and Paul enjoyed some male bonding while April and I went to see "Rent." This was my 3rd time seeing it, and April's 2nd. Two of the original cast members were in this production, playing Marc and Roger. It was amazing. Again. And I would see it a 4th time. It is, by far, my favorite musical. Afterwards, April and I took advantage of our "childless" evening and went out for drinks. It was so nice to spend time with friends!

This morning we met the Newcomers Kidsclub at a new indoor fun place called, "Flabbergast." It had huge inflatables, a large climbing structure, and a game area. Ella wanted to play some games, so we bought some tokens. Ella hit the jackpot at a SpongeBob game, winning 50 tickets at once! For her prizes, she chose a blue necklace, a SpongeBob figurine, and a watermelon Tootsie Roll. I think she liked the Tootsie Roll the best! Here are some pictures of all the fun!





1 comment:

Sunny said...

Wow, saying "cracker" already! That's early, right? My kid is only 20 months old and I already can't remember when these milestones are. :)

Sounds like a great weekend!