Saturday, November 8, 2008

We Made It!

It was a long week, but we made it! I am lucky that Ella is able to go to Miss Linda's two days a week. Being a stay-at-home mom of two kids (for the time being) is by far the hardest job I have ever done. The beginning of the week was great...the temps were in the 70s (in November, in Wisconsin!) so we were able to get outside for some short walks and trips to the park. So we didn't get out of the house until noon, but we DID get out! One day we all went to Target and to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I felt like "Super Mom," tackling those adventures. It actually went pretty well! All the days are blending together, making it hard to remember exactly what we did all week, but here are some highlights:
* Nathan peed on his face
* Ella managed to lock Nathan and I out of the house (luckily we have a spare key)
* While I was feeding Nathan, Ella ripped pages out of a novel I'll probably never have time to read

My new favorite word that Ella says is "computer." However, she says "pew-ka-ker." It's hilarious!

Nathan is starting to stay awake a little more during the day, but still sleeps a lot in the evening, so when I'm ready to go to bed, he's wide awake. He still sleeps for about 3 hours the first stretch, then is up every 2 hours until we get up for the day. He loves to be held! My favorite times are when he's sleeping on my shoulder, all curled up. I'm taking Nathan to get his 1 month pictures taken on Tuesday. 1 month already! It's going too fast!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are Super Mom.