Friday, November 21, 2008

Strep Throat

Yep, I've got strep throat. A few nights ago I had a 101 fever, as I wrote in one of my entries. Then the next day I started to have a sore throat, and I thought it was probably just another cold. Last night, I had another fever and really bad chills. This morning, my friend Jessica (a.k.a "Lifesaver") came over so I could run over to an Aurora Quick Care Clinic. I still had a temperature and my strep culture came back positive. So now I am on a course of antibiotics for 10 days. It is 9:00pm and I am going to bed. We decided to introduce formula to Nathan, just as a supplement. I still plan on breastfeeding 90% of the time, but for those times when I want to go to bed and don't have any pumped milk stored, Nathan will enjoy a bottle of yummy Similac, fed to him by his daddy. Good night!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Oh no!! Strep throat hurts a bunch, I'm sorry. First the epidural headache, now this. Hopefully the universe will give you a break soon!