Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Baby Boy Turns Two

Ask Nathan how old he is, and he will proudly tell you that he is, "Five!"  I'm not sure why, but he has decided that he is five years old, not two.  And don't try and tell him otherwise, because he will get very angry, and then very high-pitched in nature.

Nathan is my little comedian.  He makes me smile and laugh out loud every single day.  He brings so much joy into my life.  He has a big heart and says, "Luf you," and "Big hug."  Or, if I'm singing in the car, he might just yell at me, "Stop it!."  Oh well...

He runs everywhere and when he stops, he fininshes off with a little jump.  He loves to jump on the trampoline and play in the sandbox.  He tries to do everything that Ella does and wishes that he could stay at Preschool, just like his big sister.

I can't believe it's been two years since the nurse pulled the emergency cord and called for any available doctor to come deliver this little boy...he was just ready to come into this world!






1 comment:

The Blackburn Buzz said...

5:00 AM? I hope the birthday boy wasn't up that early today!

Happy birthday, Nathan! We love getting to know you!

And, I loved reading your old post about his birth. Amazing.

Enjoy your day! :)