Sunday, June 15, 2008

22 Weeks and Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to write a quick update and post a few pictures. I am 22 weeks today and the little guy is moving and shakin'! Joe has been able to feel him kick and even see him kick. He's pretty mellow during the day, but the minute I sit down and lay down, he gets really active.




Ella is visiting her Grandma and Grandpa Dietrich this weekend so Joe and I could paint the cabinets and change out the hardware...a difficult task to accomplish with an almost 2 year old running around. We worked from 8:00am until midnight yesterday, but, we got it done! Today we went to a Brewer's game with some friends from Chicago. They won!




Here are two 22 week belly pictures and a pictures of the kitchen, a before and after shot.




2 comments:

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

(I deleted a comment post from you site because I didn't reread it and it sounded like a 4th grader wrote it)

But, I wanted to say that your kitchen looks great! The colors really updated the look and the hard work definitely paid off. Nice job! By the look of the photos, the countertops seem to go pretty well with the scheme of the kitchen, won't have to paint those after all!