Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Tranquility Fountain

Even though Mother's Day was cold and rainy, it turned out to be a wonderful day. Joe cooked me a special breakfast of his famous chocolate chip pancakes and they were delicious! Ella got me a card and made beautiful crayon drawings inside, she even wrote her name! (With Daddy's help.) Joe and Ella got me a small rock fountain which makes a calming trickling water noise...which I'm sure will come in handy in 5 months! Later that morning, we tried out a new church, a Methodist church not too far from our house. We liked the service, and I think Ella enjoyed playing in the nursery for an hour! After church, Joe and Ella treated me to lunch. To top it all off, Joe painted the kitchen for me! All in all, a very nice Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tell my husband about all my friend's cute pancaking making husbands, and he says to tell the men to stop "busting his balls" and making him look bad!!! ;) He's romantic when he buys Subway and takes us on a picnic someplace new. Pancakes I suppose intimidate him. Ha! So when do we find out the sex of the baby?!!!