Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Here we go again!

Yep, that's right! The Dietrichs are expecting their second child at the end of October! A month after Ella turns two years old, we will have a newborn in our lives.

This was our plan, to have 2 kids, 2 years apart...who knew it would actually work out! It took almost a year to get pregnant with Ella, so imagine our surprise when it only took 4 months to get pregnant with baby #2! We are thrilled and still in shock.

I took a pregnancy test on February 11th and it was positive, so I called my OB/GYN and have my first appointment on March 3rd.

As I'm typing this, I am only about 3.5 weeks pregnant. I don't plan on actually posting this for a little while since it's so early. With Ella, I created a website, but wasn't very happy with the layout and uploading picture abilities. Thanks to my friend Christine, I've decided to try a blog. Add this address to your favorites and check back frequently. I'll try to update every couple of weeks or so.

No comments: