Thursday, December 8, 2011

Could This Be It?



This might be my wonder drug.  Gabapentin.  I take 3 of these puppies at night, and 1 in the morning.  My migraines are less frequent and less intense.  When I do get one, I am able to take my rescue medication (Imitrex or Treximet) right away, and the migraine goes away within 30 minutes.  I am thrilled!  I am still going to the Headache Center about once every 6 weeks.  I just had blood work to check some levels...I never heard back from the clinic, so I'm guessing no news is good news.  I should have a repeat MRI in March to determine if the little white spots are staying the same or if they are changing.  So, yes, we are making progress.





1 comment:

Solo Tech said...



We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani and indian lyrics songs on this website.

Pakistani and Hindi songs lyrics