Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We will return to your regularly scheduled program in 2011...

until then, here are some pictures of what we've been up to in December.  It's been busy, fun, and exciting.  I can't believe Christmas is next week already!  I just sent out my Christmas cards today...and that is why I won't be blogging regularly until the new year.  Yeah right...even then I probably won't.  Merry Christmas!


Our freshly cut Christmas tree

The stockings were hung...

Ella's preschool concert (she's in the far bottom left)

Cutting down the tree...it was so cold!

Our church Christmas Pagent

I won a free weekend at a local hotel, waterpark included!

I think he looks so funny in this picture!

Kidsclub bowling adventure!

Who knew they had ramps for little kids?  I'd like to use one of those!

Kidsclub Christmas Party, cookie decorating

Ella's creation

Ella did not want to sit on Santa's lap

Surprisingly, Nathan did

Christmas present from my parents...our appliances now all match!

When I won that free hotel weekend, we got free tickets to see "My Son Pinocchio."

Ella's last dance class for the season



Talk to you in 2011!


1 comment:

The Blackburn Buzz said...

Such great pics. Your tree is absolutely beautiful.

I especially LOVE how Nathan jumped right on Santa's lap. :)