Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I haven't quit, I promise!












There just hasn't been too much going on lately...at least I don't think so. Joe was gone for 4 days in Washington D.C. visiting a friend, so I was trying to keep my sanity here with the children. Thank God for my parents. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without them. I woke up on Saturday with one of the worst migraines, and they came to the rescue. I literally stayed in bed most of the day. I have an appointment with a neurologist on Monday. Nathan is healthy, knock on wood, and continues to add to his vocabulary on a daily basis. Ella is little miss smarty-pants. They are totally brother and sister and act like it now. Fighting, yelling at each other, taking things away from each other...the works! This weekend is our annual Girls' Weekend shopping trip. I go with Joe's two sisters and his mom. We shop, eat, drink, go to movies, and sleep in. Sounds heavenly, doesn't it? It is. And I can't wait. Did I mention no kids? Some day Ella will join us, maybe when she's 12 or something. And if there ends up being any other girls in the family, they will join us as well. That's all I feel like writing about right now. Next post will be about visiting the zoo with April and Jax and my new positions with the social club/kids club I am a member of, Suburban West Newcomers Club. Hope you enjoyed the photos above. I apologize for the randomness of this post. Stay tuned...





No comments: